Testimonials


Please feel free for contacting us. Our contact mail is: samflorress@gmail.com. When you downloaded and used the generator, you can send us comments like under this post. We will approve, write a reply and share here.

I can’t believe I am writing this, but this thing worked fine for me. I didn’t generate 7200 RP but thanks God took code fort he 3500 RP. I should say verification steps was not hard, I just entered an email and passed it. 

Kaitlyn Ben - 6/24/2019

Wow, I think I am the lucky one! When I passed the verification 7200 rp was waiting to generate. I took them guys, sorry :D I will generate 12 hours after again hoping I can find a 7200 rp again :D

Kae Laurena - 6/17/2019

I used this god damn generator 3rd times but I can’t catch 3500 rp and 7200  RP only taking 1380 RP. But before this, I did have nothing, so I really appreciate. Thank you, guys.

Lela Dorinda - 6/12/2019

This job for sharing the rp generator is so good job, guys. I just used and earned 3500 rp code. I will create a blog and a video also, and share them. Because all people need to get this and don't pay riot points anymore. 1 hour left to the next code generate: =)

Sheryll Osbert - 6/5/2019

I passed human verification and tried to generate but it gave me an error, I did the second-time same process and it’s done, now I have 3500 rp and my lovely skin program, Camille,:*

Vi Philip - 5/29/2019